The Government released a new National Curriculum which was implemented from September 2014. The National Curriculum provides pupils with an introduction to the essential knowledge that they need to be educated citizens. It introduces pupils to the best that has been thought and said; and helps engender an appreciation of human creativity and achievement.
You can access a copy of the new National Curriculum here
We have updated our St Peter's curriculum in line with the national curriculum.
Please click on the links below to view our curriculum.
- Introduction to the St Peters curriculum 2015
- Introduction to the St Peters EYFS curriculum 2015
- St Peters curriculum overview 2017 2018
- St Peters EYFS curriculum overview 2015
- St Peters EYFS topic overview 2015
- St Peters topic overview 2015